If you are in need of diapers for your child, all you need to do is show up on the 3rd Saturday of each month at Tatro Hall(large white building) located behind St. Michael’s on- the -Heights Episcopal Church, 340 Burncoat Street, Worcester, MA ( there is plenty of parking in the back)
You will need to bring:
- A document that shows your Worcester County address
- Your Mass Health or WIC card; or
- Other referral from a local agency
What we provide:
- 30 diapers per month and a package of wipes.
- Diaper cream if you need it.
- Coffee, juice, and snacks for parents and children
- A craft and reading area for children
- Board books or Flash cards